On Sunday I got a up close and personal with one of my own patterns around money – going unconscious. Yes, all too often, I go unpresent when dealing with money. On Sunday, at the end of a workshop I gathered the payments together, holding the crisp notes in my hand as I chatted to a participant.
We decided to go together to look at the campus gardens, and I remember instinctively lifting my hand to put the notes into the front pocket on my jeans. I can remember thinking that putting the money there would crumple the money, something I didn’t want to do. The next thing I remember is walking along the path discussing the gardens. The memory of what I actually did with the money was simply missing!
This is exactly the process of manifesting what you don’t want. Going unpresent! By doing that on Sunday I could have lost my takings for the day. Lying in the back pocket of my jeans, those notes could have been washing-machined to nothing!
So, with three clicks of my fingers, (which I call the click tool, a way of creating a gap between an event and a response) I will sharpen my money practice and invite myself to be present. When I am present, I am in the presence of the Divine Life Force, God.
This is me, doing what I so love! teaching and working with a group! I had two seminars this weekend and had a great turnout.
One question that was asked that has stayed in my mind is this”HOW DO I KEEP THE FAITH?” My sense is that the person asking this was how do I keep motivated and working with myself in a way that I really really believe it’s going to happen?
So, here are the things I do to keep my inner fires burning bright:
1. I listen to CDs of teachers, over and over and over. In the car, when I get dressed, whenever!
2. I keep my objective/intention in my face – signs to myself all over.
3. I practice my manifestation movements to make sure my cells are vibrating with my intention.
4. I meditate to keep myself (or get myself) connected with my heart.
5. I exercise regularly, especially yoga.
RECOMMENDED TEACHERS TO LISTEN TO:
- Deepak Chopra
- Thomas Hubel
- Greg Braden
- Cat Glennie’s Audio – Discover your Purpose, Manifesting Money, Deliberate Manifestation
VIEW PRICE LIST
When I do coaching, when I work with groups, I get these ‘downloads’ or intuitive flashes about the person or situation. Sometimes it’s an image, sometimes it’s a sentence and sometimes it’s a knowing. I was recently working with a client, coaching her on her goals to get her business revenues up. She was the ideal client – dedicated to growth, applying everything I offered her, and still her business wasn’t performing. As we considered this, I had a knowing moment – suddenly I knew that her staff were stealing.
The information came out of the blue, and of course there was no guarantee that it was true. As a coach all I could do was suggest that she look into it. Yesterday I met with her again and she told me that she had discovered her staff were stealing, she had dealt with the problem and the store revenue had shot up!
How wonderful for her, and amazing for me to get such clear confirmation! I always feel a little shy, not wishing to boast, but nonetheless simply being thankful that I can bring that extra spiritual aspect to my work. I feel blessed, excited and abundant. It’s not me. It’s Spirit working through me. And I give thanks that it is so. (and wow, look at this picture taken of me with my grandson…… looks a little mystical too)
As we bring this series to a close taking yourself through a completion is important. Doing this will leave you with a sense of accomplishment, clarity on what you’ve got out of the course and what you need to do next.
How to do that:
1. Write down your intentions/goals set at the beginning. Assess your progress, noticing the feelings that arise. Yes or No? How stuck/how free?
2. Rate how committed you were to the goal and the process – without judgement. Low commitment = resistance to money.
3. Browse all the lessons then write a short list of your key insights – and list another of the manifesting tools you learned
4. Highlight those that worked well for you, and mark those which you will continue using as part of your daily practise. Commit to them.
5. Decide to teach these to someone in your life when the opportunity arises (we teach what we most need to learn)
6. State your next steps and develop an intention ( which might be a continuing of the old one).
7. Close your eyes and give thanks to the group and the learning, send light to our little community and then release it with love.
Thanks for joining me in a wonderful journey of manifesting and sharing. May your next steps be filled with new awareness, a deep connection with your Soul and a powerful sense that your life is guided and held.
Invitation to a workshop in Cape town called: The Art and Practise of Deliberate Manifestation
When: Sat 18th September
Cost: by donation starting with R100 – R500
Covering: key principles and daily practices as they’ve never been seen before. Not just a talk shop. A chance to try the stuff out too. An interactive and fully engaged day that will give participants a sense of grounded power and new relationship with their abilities to attract what they wish into their lives. Yay!
Where: I am trying to get a room at Novalis in Wynberg.
Times: 9am to 5ish.