‘Am I taking the right actions to achieve my financial goals? Show me clearly, very clearly what I should do each day, every day, to achieve my money goals.’
Deliberate manifestation moves that process from an unconscious to a conscious one, and that is an exciting development – one that our Soul has been waiting for. When we put ourselves in the driver seat in this way, we set about learning the very things that our Soul is interested in – how we can work on the inner to raise our consciousness – and impact the world around us.
Far from being the root of all evil, money and the making of it, is the root of all learning when done with Soul principles in mind. When guided by your Soul, finding money becomes a sacred journey that raises your consciousness. So to set this truth up in your beingness and prepare you to go to a new money level, lesson one on our manifesting money is to write out these affirmations about money, and put it up on your wall:
|me all rained out – but happy!|
Want to find the walking dead? Look in large organisations. So many there have lost their connection to their Soul, and a sense of excitement and love for their work.
Working to pay the bills is the quickest way to start dying inside. Too many rational decisions, taking life – and yourself too seriously coupled with boring conformity, are a sure guarantee you’ll loose your zest for life. And loosing your zest is a clear indication that you’ve dropped your Soul connection. Ping! Line Dropped! Out in the cold!
Best thing you can do is take on life with a childlike mindset. Today I did just that! I’ve just started a recycling project in my complex. It’s a large place that spews out garbage by the buckets, most dumped indiscriminately by disinterested residents. So each day I take my bright spark self to the new recycling area where I rummage in other people’s rubbish. Yes, it’s not a pretty picture, but someone has to direct wet garbage away from dry clean recycling stuff. That someone is me. It’s about the principle ‘If it’s to be, it’s up to me’ or leading from the front!
Pull yourself together!
(from my friend Jayne. I quite agree Jayne! Copy this if you are against racism and xenophobia and know that the essence of each person is a Soul of radiant energy)
As we bring this series to a close taking yourself through a completion is important. Doing this will leave you with a sense of accomplishment, clarity on what you’ve got out of the course and what you need to do next.
How to do that:
1. Write down your intentions/goals set at the beginning. Assess your progress, noticing the feelings that arise. Yes or No? How stuck/how free?
2. Rate how committed you were to the goal and the process – without judgement. Low commitment = resistance to money.
3. Browse all the lessons then write a short list of your key insights – and list another of the manifesting tools you learned
4. Highlight those that worked well for you, and mark those which you will continue using as part of your daily practise. Commit to them.
5. Decide to teach these to someone in your life when the opportunity arises (we teach what we most need to learn)
6. State your next steps and develop an intention ( which might be a continuing of the old one).
7. Close your eyes and give thanks to the group and the learning, send light to our little community and then release it with love.
Thanks for joining me in a wonderful journey of manifesting and sharing. May your next steps be filled with new awareness, a deep connection with your Soul and a powerful sense that your life is guided and held.
Invitation to a workshop in Cape town called: The Art and Practise of Deliberate Manifestation
When: Sat 18th September
Cost: by donation starting with R100 – R500
Covering: key principles and daily practices as they’ve never been seen before. Not just a talk shop. A chance to try the stuff out too. An interactive and fully engaged day that will give participants a sense of grounded power and new relationship with their abilities to attract what they wish into their lives. Yay!
Where: I am trying to get a room at Novalis in Wynberg.
Times: 9am to 5ish.
- remind yourself everyday of this choice
- go to a practise like QiGong which teaches your body to stop resisting
- and the simple meditation of conscious breathing