Interesting article channelled by Pamela Kribb on masculine and feminine qualities of the chakras. Click below!
“Healthy femininity trusts the mystical forces of Life is enough to bring about all goals. It operates from experiencing the present moment and responds with instinctive knowingness and caring for all. It is inclusive in a non invasive way and waits on the intelligence of love to move it. It is receptive, allowing all that is needed to be given it to bring about new forms in life.”
A FEMININE VOICE IS CALLING
A well feminine voice is calling us all – in our own life, and on the planet! Over the last two thousand years, or more, the masculine energy in its corrupted form has governed humanity – hence the state of the planet. Harmonious living with nature is virtually non-existence, and rule of force, wars, suppression of women, abuse, violence and dictatorship have ruled. Corrupt male energies have ruled the earth with a stranglehold on politics, business and schooling, affecting all aspects of society.
Worse still, many women of today, especially in business, have subliminally taken on board masculine attributes and lost themselves in the process. Business research shows masculine qualities are behaviours attributed to success – even women think that! Things are changing thankfully, and men and women are awakening, and returning, to their feminine force (yes men have a feminine force). In order for this to happen in a big way, (which is what the world needs) polarised masculinity (present in both men and women) needs to move back into balance with the feminine, and through this, become function as planned.
Both these energies are present in all of us, however as a general rule, men’s primary energy is masculine, and women’s is feminine. This truth is expressed in the yin-yang symbol, where both have a little dot of the opposite colour
When the masculine and feminine are not in balanced expression and cooperation with each other, natural checks and balances are not active. Both aspects then pull apart and polarise, falling out of their natural modes of operating and becoming corrupt in their essence and action.
TRAITS OF HEALTHY MASCULINE ENERGY
Thrusting forward, driving and making things happen
Initiating and controlling
A foundation and anchor and a backbone
Thinking, planning and analysing to know what’s happening
Concerned with the outer
Competitive and focussed on tasks, doing
Works with the ‘I’ – the role and function of the individual and differentiation
TRAITS OF CORRUPTED MASCULINE ENERGY
Overpowering and selfish and ruthless
Forceful, aggressive and brutal
Rigid and constricting
Undeviating and unbending
Unable to express feelings and emotions or acknowledge or even allow other’s feelings
Busy to a point of never taking time to go inwards
Over analytical, logical to the exclusion of all else
Coldly disconnected from the impact of their actions on others
ROLE AND FUNCTION OF HEALTHY MASCULINE ENERGY
Provides an anchor, form and foundation to the expansive creative force of the feminine, bringing focus and manifestation. It brings healthy individuation, creating borders and structure, and forward movement. (we all need that!) The warrior male energies protect and go into the world to make an impact. It is quietly confident, holding its own and keeping its centre in the face of different opinions or conflict. From this description we can see how important this energy is for both men and women. Doing, impacting and thinking are its key notes.
TRAITS OF HEALTHY FEMININE ENERGY
Restful and patient and trusting
Holding the creative potential
Expanding, organic growth and inspiring vision
Collaborating and patient
Happy to work from the present moment
Works with the WE
TRAITS OF CORRUPTED FEMININE ENERGY
Manipulative and scheming
Inert and wimpish and vague
Scattered and disorganised and doesn’t get things done
Confused and stuck
Governed by what others think
Over emotional to a point of being immobilised
ROLE AND FUNCTION OF HEALTHY FEMININITY
Equally as strong but in a still way, healthy femininity knows that all is very well in the world, and that trusting the mystical forces of life is enough to bring about all goals. It operates from experiencing the present moment and responds with instinctive knowingness and caring for all. It is inclusive in a non invasive way and waits on the intelligence of love to move it as it refers to the inner world. It is receptive, allowing all that is needed to be given it to bring about new forms in life. Allowing, feeling and emergence are its key notes.
HOW TO GET THESE THE MASCULINE AND FEMININE WORKING IN HEALTHY WAYS WITHIN YOURSELF
1. Monitor your thinking and move away from conditioned idea that you need to take action in order to heal. That is a stuck masculine approach.
2. Use the healing power of feminine energy. By simply becoming aware of what mode is active within you moment by moment. That is enough to activate a natural success system that lives within you – and knows how to bring you to balance – if you will just allow it. This silent inner leader will help you make intuitive steps to bring your masculine and feminine energies into balance. Your only role is to know the characteristics of each and acknowledge which is operating when.
3. It’s important to allow yourself to move fluidly between the masculine and feminine energies as guided by the circumstances. For example if you standing at the hospital admissions with a very sick child and getting to see a doctor is taking too long, that’s the time for masculine driving energy to become active and push things to happen. If however you partner has just had bad news, that’s the time for feminine deep quiet listening and loving support and caring to take over. In this way healthy masculine and feminine energies ask us to be fluid enough to dance between the two as the situation dictates. The more you work in this way, the more automatic and empowered it will become.
Listen to this wonderful snippet of my audio about The 5 Strands of Destiny!
The heart is the manifesting organ, not mind-power, not hard work. The heart.
When your heart is open, you are a beacon, guiding the things you want to safely land in your world
When your heart is closed, you are a chaser, repelling your hearts desires. Bummer….
The fact is, that our hearts open and close a ga-zillion times a day, so just what can we do to keep it more open, more often? That is the nub, the centre point, the alpha and omega of manifestation.
The heart more than you ever dreamed it to be. The Bible says ‘as a man thinketh in his heart so is he’. Since scientists have now discovered that the heart comprises more neural (brain) cells than muscle cells it seems that these ancient writings knew something long before we did! The heart has an electro magnetic field 500 times bigger than that of the brain. It’s potent. It’s the place where the body-mind meet in potency.
The valve that opens and closes your energies like the attachment at the end of a hose, is controlled by your subconscious and expressed by your heart
Generally this process operates below your consciousness but by tuning into your body you can feel its mode – i.e. when it’s open (YES) or closed (NO). These are two states that you need to tune into in and become intimately acquainted with in order to turn ON your DELIBERATE manifesting power. Awareness of the sensations of the body and your feelings is the pathway to this awareness.
- First you need to establish an active and loving relationship with your body. And I have a great exercise to do this – simply, easily, effectively. Let me know if you would like the info
- Love your goals. In astrological terms the planet Venus, the planet of love, is also the planet of money! You need not only to love yourself and life, but love your goals – having an open and trusting heart towards them. Heart break, closing your heart or simply insisting on living completely in the realm of logic and intellect, close the heart like closing off the tap. The body can shift your stuckness without your mind’s help. Intellect jams the process. Intellect’s role is to define and focus on what the heart has chosen.
‘Unaided by the Spirit-breath, the work of intellection tends to solve the problems
of the things we see, and nothing more’ Aquarian Gospel
You need to love what you wish to bring into material existence. If you want more money, set out to create a loving, nurturing and respectful relationship with money. If you want a lover, new house, better job, love the idea and every aspect of the desire. If it’s not in your world now you do not fully and open heartedly and unreservedly love it. But this can be changed by the ideas and these practices. Trust me. I have designed, tested and proven that they work.
Choosing to open your heart is the art of deliberate manifestation, and to be an effective DELIBERATE manifester, you must make it a daily, all the time, practise. An open heart turns the attractor switch to the ON position. This is the practise of deliberate manifestation.
EXTRACT FROM THE BOOKLET THE ART AND PRACTISE OF DELIBERATE MANIFESTATION
Copyright Catherine M Glennie
Please feel free to share this essential information with others who need to know this stuff, but if you do all I ask is that you acknowledge its source.
Blessings on your DELIBERATE manifestation practice!
All too often I hear personality and ego berated, or at least talked down. Nonsense! All great men and women have great personalities.
Could Nelson Mandela have achieved what he has without his magical charisma? No!
Could Einstein have been the ground breaking scientist without his multifaceted specificity? No!
Personality/ego are containers to hold Divine Energy. The bigger the personality, the bigger the power. So turf ideas that you should be a transparent nothingness and be bold in being yourself, loving your personality and all the richness it brings to others.
Here’s a deeply moving quote from the Aquarian Gospel.
‘But man has something in his Soul, a something that will tear the veil apart that he may see the world of real things. We call this something spirit consciousness; it sleeps in every Soul … it gets activated when the will of man throws wide the door through holy thought’.
‘Am I taking the right actions to achieve my financial goals? Show me clearly, very clearly what I should do each day, every day, to achieve my money goals.’
Conscious breathing is something I keep referring to and writing about and if you do nothing but this as your spiritual practise, you will be doing a brilliant practice!
1. find a quiet place where you will be undisturbed
2. set an alarm for three minutes so that you can completely let go and not worry about the time
3. close your eyes and bring your attention on your breathing
4. breathe in for the count of 4, pulling air to your tummy so that it expands, hold it for 2 seconds, and then softly exhale for the count of 6, hold it out for 2 seconds.
5. Repeat this breathing until your alarm clock goes.