This saying became my mantra for a year. I copied it out, decorated it with a drawing and put it on my wall. (I also insisted it went into the communal kitchen for everyone else to see!) Every time I read it, something deep inside me shifted.
Don’t waste your life for that which is going to be taken away. Trust Life.
If you trust only then can you drop your knowledge
only then can you put your mind aside.
And with trust something immense opens up.
Then this life becomes full of God, overflowing.
When the heart is innocent and the walls have disappeared you are bridged with infinity.
And you are not deceived; there is nothing that can be taken away from you.
That which can be taken away is not worth keep and that which cannot be taken away form you, why should one be afraid of it being taken away?
It cannot be taken away, there is no possibility. You cannot lose your real treasure.
From Osho Zen Tarot Cards
Thanks to Laa’iqah Ebrahim for sending this to me!
- I have the right to state my own needs and set my own priorities as a person, independent of any roles that I may assume in life.
- I have the right to be treated with respect as an intelligent, capable and equal
- human being.
- I have the right to express my feelings.
- I have the right to express my opinions and values.
- I have the right to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for myself.
- I have the right to make mistakes.
- I have the right to change my mind.
- I have the right to say I don’t understand.
- I have the right to ask for what I want.
- I have the right to decline responsibility for other people’s problems.
- I have the right to deal with others without being dependant on them for approval.
It’s easy to get over serious about spiritual matters but nothing could be farther from the truth. Having fun replenishes your energies and keeps them moving. And what are those energies but very Soul itself. If you want to keep aligned to your Soul, it’s absolutely essential to have fun.
As we bring this series to a close taking yourself through a completion is important. Doing this will leave you with a sense of accomplishment, clarity on what you’ve got out of the course and what you need to do next.
How to do that:
1. Write down your intentions/goals set at the beginning. Assess your progress, noticing the feelings that arise. Yes or No? How stuck/how free?
2. Rate how committed you were to the goal and the process – without judgement. Low commitment = resistance to money.
3. Browse all the lessons then write a short list of your key insights – and list another of the manifesting tools you learned
4. Highlight those that worked well for you, and mark those which you will continue using as part of your daily practise. Commit to them.
5. Decide to teach these to someone in your life when the opportunity arises (we teach what we most need to learn)
6. State your next steps and develop an intention ( which might be a continuing of the old one).
7. Close your eyes and give thanks to the group and the learning, send light to our little community and then release it with love.
Thanks for joining me in a wonderful journey of manifesting and sharing. May your next steps be filled with new awareness, a deep connection with your Soul and a powerful sense that your life is guided and held.
Invitation to a workshop in Cape town called: The Art and Practise of Deliberate Manifestation
When: Sat 18th September
Cost: by donation starting with R100 – R500
Covering: key principles and daily practices as they’ve never been seen before. Not just a talk shop. A chance to try the stuff out too. An interactive and fully engaged day that will give participants a sense of grounded power and new relationship with their abilities to attract what they wish into their lives. Yay!
Where: I am trying to get a room at Novalis in Wynberg.
Times: 9am to 5ish.
Those who have struggle in any way with financial lack often develop an ostrich approach to money, hiding from the fact – because they are simply so scary. So the project this week is to know what you know about your finances by developing a budget. Look back at the last month and assess what you have spent. Total it up by categories that reflect your average spend. For instance R1000 on food, R3000 on rent etc. Don’t be fussy. Dithering and making a big issue of this exercise is simply part of the lack way of living. Invite yourself to keep it simple.
As you do this project notice the sensations in your body. When started doing it did your stomach clench? Did you heart beat faster? As you look at your what you spent did you feel nauseas or completely happy and uplifted? When you totalled up the amount did you feel panicky? Do the project on a dual highway of awareness –on the one hand the facts and figures, on the other your emotional response. These physical sensations are simply information. Ask a neutral observer to come forward and notice them without judgement. Then write down everything that happened. For example if your stomach tightened at the beginning and got tighter and tighter until it was a little ball at the end, you would write that, noticing you were in physical clamp down the entire time.
Physical contraction or constriction is what I call the NO state. When the NO state is active around money, it closes you down and repells money. When the YES state, joy, pleasant anticipation and relaxed expansion, is active your beeper is ON shouting to the universe ‘MEGA MONEY COME HERE’. In YES states you are attractive to money. As you do this be aware that ff, like I had, you are seriously afraid and contracted in money issues, your healing journey will be a gradual process. And awareness is the only thing you need to trigger a natural healing process that lives within you and knows how to run without your help. If you try to stop a NO state, or change it, it makes it worse. There are ways to shift, but for now its very useful for you to discover the action of YES and NO energies in you when you are dealing with money.
So happy journeys with your mega money manifestation project!
|‘Even though I am so scared that I have no money|
|A part of me feels like I’m going to die|
|I think about what I’m going to say to my landlord and I freeze
|I feel like lying down and giving up.|
|And then I remember I don’t have money for petrol and I feel sick|
|[KARATE CHOP] I deeply love and accept myself.|
- Write up another sign/affirmation that says ‘NO MORE PUSH-PUSH. RIGHT ACTION COMES FROM THE FLOW OF LIFE. ‘
- Then keep observing how often you force yourself to push on when you should be waiting for the wave. Notice how difficult it is not to force yourself.
- Have downtime when your system signals so. Some of you might be burnt out and will need more. Others will simply need to finetune what you’re already doing. Irrespective of where you’re at the sea of Life Force is under you, holding you up, and will bring you what you need. if you will just trust.