Wouldn’t it have been great to be advised properly so that you hadn’t made wrong decisions?
Well you were advised! And forewarned! Your Soul knew exactly what was happening – and was sending you messages even though you might not have realised it.
AVOID MISTAKES save yourself from future hassles by knowing how to hear your Soul. AND it’s less abstract than you might think:
THE BODY NEVER LIES.
- Instead of listening to the voice in your head (I call it the mind-mind) which, let’s be honest, is often a castigating stream of should’s and shouldn’ts, listen to your body-mind.
HOW THE SOUL COMMUNICATES
- The Soul communicates via the body-mind. The body-mind knows the truth and expresses it clearly and fully – hence the power of the polygraph.
- The feelings and sensations which course through the cells of your body 24/7 are the voice of the Soul that can help and guide you to the right choice in the right way. But they are often so subtle, like a little niggle, that they can go unnoticed. Illness is the final result of a gazillion ignored such messages. Death even more so. As such body awareness is key, not only for good health but a good life well achieved.
SURELY THE BODY IS NOT THE SOUL?
The body and Soul are part of the same system in which body sensations are an expression of the flow of Life Force through your system. When you shut down an energy flow, which happens unconsciously when stressed, it does and will affect the way your body feels, and it is this that you need to pay attention to if you wish to hear the voice of your Soul, stress obviously arising when you make choices that are not aligned to your correct life path. The starting point to being tuned into the flow of the Divine Life Force therefore is noticing the body sensations. Struggle begins when the Divine Life Force which is the creative manifesting energy is shut down due to the stress process I mentioned.
HERE’S AN EXAMPLE
Whilst I was on FaceBook I thought I would add a comment on the page of a guest house I had stayed in on Friday. There was no hot water when it came time for my evening shower. Not ok! And, to make matters worse the owner’s response when told about it the next morning was, shall I be polite and say, ’less than acceptable’.
As I prepared my FB post telling the world about this I noticed that my stomach had gone into spasm. Strange, after all everything in my world at that moment should’ve created the opposite. I was sitting overlooking a beautiful beach, in a beautiful hotel, faced with a to-do list that comprised of swimming, reading, eating delicious food, (poor me….). and sleeping. Hardly conditions that lead to spastic colon!
As I carried on with the post it persisted. Tight and uncomfortable. Squeezing my diaphragm. Ah! I realized what I was doing was having a negative effect on my body. I tested to see how my body felt if I approached the wording on the post differently. Still the spasm continued. It was clear.
For my Soul it was simply not in my highest and best to write the details of the no-hot water incident. If I pressed on, however true and valid it would violate something within me. And this is the most important aspect to ignoring the voice of your Soul. It violates you. And that dynamic quickly turns being magnetic and attractive to your goals and dreams into the opposite – pushing them away as if repulsed. I pressed cancel and left the no hot water post in the past.
KEY POINTS ABOUT HEARING YOUR SOUL
- Body awareness is the starting point
- Any contraction of the body in any form is a NO from the Soul
- Any expansion is a YES
- Aligning your actions to this simple feedback mechanism, even if it doesn’t seem logical will lead to a Soul guided life. Using this technique I have achieved many material goals. And you can too.
Your Soul knows everything about your life. It is an overlighting stream of intelligence that is in contact with all dimensions – the Divine, the human, the past and the future. Trusting the guidance of the Soul will lead to achieving your best life in the easiest and most elegant way possible.